6.14.2009

Scotland and on

I made it safely back from Scotland. Traveling is a blast, and alone it holds great potential for self-discovery. We all need to reset or correct our mindset every now and again. Now I have to bunker down and get ready for Montana. I am nowhere near that point. I don't even get time to reflect. Off of one adventure and on to the next.

The new Swan Lake album sounds pretty great on first listen...I never got too deep into the first, but this one has some real potential. crazy Canadians...A Hand at Dusk is the first song that pulled me in. I better be careful not to burn it out.

You know, when you get back from a vacation, it is easy to forget how liberating and enjoyable driving or even mowing the grass can be. When it is routine it is just a chore...but driving is ultimate freedom in reality. Unless you are on a toll road. I guess the limit to the freedom is the set of traffic rules you have to follow...but thats just common sense mostly. I don't feel too inhibited by the department of transportation rules of the road. Do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home