4.16.2008

Barack


Historically I have been fairly politically apathetic. Although I am pretty liberal on most issues, I haven't typically held too much interest in the whole process. However, due to political issues and the importance of this next election, I have started to pay attention. Barack Obama came to Columbus last Friday and I went to see him talk.

Not only is he a very skilled speaker, but the messages that he speaks actually make sense. I just got done watching him and Hillary fight it out in the Pennsylvania Democrat Debate. While Hillary has some good ideas also, she doesn't sell her points as well and authoritatively as Barack does. Barack also has the ability to bring the youth into politics, as he has done with me. I am convinced that he is the best chance that America has for the next four years, and I plan to vote for him. I hope you do too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet you're happy now, aren't you?

November 23, 2008 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Argus said...

:-) yes, very much so. you?

November 23, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home