4.04.2008

Well

I got accepted into graduate school at Indiana University today for Geological Sciences. I guess since I started my blog on the very same day, that I will have to make an honest effort to document the next two years of my life in graduate school. We will see how this turns out!

This blog was inspired by a web-savvy friend who liked my website but suggested a nifty blog. I have recently updated my webpages www.andrewgustin.com and www.igity.com and added frames. I hope you enjoy my blog, movies, and theories.

Andrew Gustin

2 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

I will look forward to your entries about grad school and work in order to get to know you better. Your website is a joy!

April 6, 2008 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations. It takes foresight and hard work to go to graduate school. Best of luck. Let us know how it goes.

April 6, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home