8.18.2010

Another year for me and several million others. Today isn't a special day, but historically it has been. Way back long before I ever fully understood what birthdays were really about. I mean, I guess it is what you make it...but I don't always want ponies and cakes and elegantly wrapped imported presents. And who cares what day a celebration occurs on? Its just another day....signifying another year, another lap around the sun from the time which its rays first hit my skin. 26 all together now, here's to 26 more...Its almost like a new year in that you can make resolutions, set directions and goals, and strive for self-improvement in all aspects of life. Never before have I done or not done anything at this age. A new beginning. I hope I make the most out of this year. Finish my thesis and make some good money. Further my band and record our first album...write songs and learn skills. Travel, hike, experience, live in the moment. There is a lot I hope to accomplish in my life, and I think this year is as good as any to keep checking goals off of my list. I plan to keep my webpage updated, with a few new Igity pages in brew...I wish I had more time to do the things I want to do, rather than the things I have to do. But alas, I just need to do more with the time I have. No need to waste a life this short...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home